If we can be of any help to you or your family, please do not hesitate to contact us here. Our Doors are always open to members of our community and we believe that we should do all we can do to be a source of strength and encouragement to those in need.
We want you to know that regardless of what you may be facing, God cares and so do we. We believe in the power of prayer and extend an invitation to you to reach out to us so that we can lift you up to the Lord in prayer. We believe that God honors the prayers of His people and He does meet our needs. Sometimes, our needs are not what we think they are and sometimes God’s answer is “No” or “Not Now.” God wants us to trust Him and He wants us to be obedient to Him as well. Obedience is the key to His protection and His provisions for us.
How To Accept Jesus As Savior
1. Realize that God Loves You: “For God so loved the world (you) that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
2. Realize that You Have Sinned Against God: “For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God.” (Romans 3:23) “The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life.” (Romans 6:23)
3. Realize that You Must Repent: Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, (Acts 3:19)
4. Realize that By Grace You Are Saved: “For by grace are you saved by faith and that it is not of yourselves : it is the gift of God not of works lest any man should boast.” (Ephesians 2:8)
5. Realize that Jesus Is the Only Way To Eternal Life: 9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (Romans 10:9) “There is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12)
6. Realize that You Need A Savior and Call Out To Jesus: “Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13)
7. Realize that Your Decision Needs to Be Shared: Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 10:32)
Pray this Prayer to receive Christ as your personal Savior today:
Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. I know that I have sinned against You,
I am sorry for my sin. I ask You to forgive me of my sin and I trust You today. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for me and because He rose from the dead I can live with Him forever! Thank You for hearing my prayer; thank You for forgiving me of my sin and for making me part of Your forever family!
In Jesus’ Precious Name I Pray, AMEN!
Share this decision with us! We want to rejoice with you in your decision to trust Christ. We would love to walk with you in this journey to become the person that God wants you to be. We look forward to hearing from you!
May God bless you as you seek to allow Him to make a difference in your heart that will make a difference in your life!
Get in touch with us…